Event: Member Talks Webinar – Engage Stakeholders, Deliver ROI – September 1719 Aug 2013, by Event Archive in
On September 17, Kelly Short, IABC board member and director of global communications for Interactions Marketing will discuss how her organization has created a publication that captures the attention of a diverse workforce, delivers real ROI, and positions it for valuable PR opportunities.
Join us September 17 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. (PDT) to hear from Kelly Short as she discusses how her organization has created Retail News Insider.
The monthly publication, Retail News Insider, won a Gold Quill award this year and has demonstrated value both internally to associates and executives, as well as externally to retail partners and media.
The webinar will discuss how one publication (with limited resources ) can achieve such deliverables as:
- Providing information and resources regarding best practices, industry trends and key issues affecting associates and retail partners
- Helping associates understand how their work at the local level has a direct impact on the company’s growth and success
- Increasing associate engagement through a unified message
- Creating a tool that simultaneously achieves all of the above internal communications goals while establishing Interactions executives as industry experts
- Becoming a resource to educate current partners, including many of the world’s top retailers and CPG manufacturers
- Leveraging this publication with industry, trade and business media to secure valuable PR coverage
Kelly Short is the communications director at Interactions Marketing where she leads the internal and external communication efforts for a global workforce of 45,000 associates. She is responsible for public relations efforts, employee communication and engagement, corporate publications and executive communication initiatives. She recently earned a Gold Quill award for one of Interactions’ flagship publications, Retail News Insider. Prior to joining Interactions, Kelly worked as an Account Executive for San Diego-based PR agency (W)right On Communications. Kelly is originally from Upstate New York where she started her career as a television reporter. She holds a B.A. in Broadcast Journalism and a M.S. in Business Management. Read her member profile.
Interactions is a consumer experience marketing company that provides product demonstrations and event marketing services for retailers and brands around the world. With more than 45,000 associates globally, Interactions creates and executes more than 2 million events every year – that’s 5,500 events conducted each day for major retailers.
About the Event:
The new “Member Talks” webinar series is designed to give you the opportunity to learn from the best. We’ll showcase award-winning work, share best practices and provide insights into how you can raise the bar and add more value to your organization.
To register for the event, please click here.
|The Member Talks Webinar series is brought to you by Intesa Communications Group, a full service public relations firm providing strategic counsel to clients nationwide. With offices in San Diego and Washington D.C., we help corporations, foundations, non-profits and investment firms achieve their strategic goals, while generating the most value for society and the bottom line. More at www.intesa.com and on Twitter @intesacom.|