Inside-Out: How the San Diego Zoo Engages Internal and External Audiences- Oct 7, 201627 Sep 2016, by Event Archive in
Join us for breakfast on Friday, October 7, 2016 from 8:00 to 10:00 AM for a unique opportunity to learn from award-winning communicators at San Diego Zoo Global (SDZG) during a two-hour interactive workshop*.
As a not-for-profit organization, SDZG is reliant upon visitors, members and donors to help fuel its mission of saving species worldwide by uniting its expertise in animal care and conservation science with its dedication to inspiring passion for nature. But with so many organizations deserving of support, how has SDZG become the largest zoological membership association in the world, with more than 250,000 member households representing more than a half-million people? And how does it continues to attract and engage new members and visitors year after year?
SDZG also relies on its 3,000+ employees, who put their passion for wildlife to work every day to bring the mission to life. Across such a diverse workforce of zoo keepers, hospitality staff and corporate professionals, how does SDZG motivate and unite its employees around a common goal that inspires high levels of satisfaction and low turnover rates?
Join us for this idea-sharing session to learn more about:
- Aligning employee engagement to your mission and vision
- Recognizing and encouraging the values you want to see in your employees
- Improving employee satisfaction and engagement throughout the organization
- Influencing your organization’s culture
- Strengthening your brand and generating brand ambassadors
- Engaging stakeholders around events/anniversaries
- Inspiring and retaining stakeholders
Hot breakfast will be served.