Job Opportunity: Communications, Public Relations Manager02 Jan 2018, by Job Opportunity in
- Develop and implement internal and external communication strategies and programs that engage, align and inspire employees and external stakeholders.
- Champion communication initiatives to increase employees awareness of company strategies and how they relate to their role
- Through media partnerships and brand recognition strategies to build awareness in key audience markets. The Communications Manager will collaborate with internal partners as needed across functions (Human Resources; Programs; Legal; Business Development; etc.) and geographies, as well as collaborate closely with the central communication team
- This position will develop communications activities and initiatives that drive employee engagement and increase target audiences understanding of the company, its mission and strategies, and its value proposition to employees, candidates, and the communities we serve.
- Communicate company-wide activities
- Ensure employee focused services, benefits, programs & Initiatives are communicated effectively with broader HR strategy
This position is composed of a variety of different tasks, few of which are covered by general operating procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in order to coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Must be comfortable working on a small team, in a fast-paced environment that requires ongoing management of multiple projects at one time.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, specifically PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 8+ years of highly relevant experience designing and delivering internal/external communications to a multi-site, global organization.
- Expert knowledge of employee communications and external communications strategies, techniques and practices.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing diverse and high impact communications programs to support organizational objectives and drive results.
- Excellent influencing, leadership, and communication skills – particularly within matrix organizations – to effectively interact with leaders and colleagues across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to interact with internal and external agencies as needed. Superior writing skills and proficiency in following AP Style.
For more information and to apply, please click here.