Job Opportunity: Public Relations, Social and Content Manager for LightStream03 Feb 2013, by Job Opportunity in
The Public Relations, Social and Content Manager is responsible for managing the reputation of SunTrust’s new consumer lending product brand primarily online. Lightstream specializes in providing consumer loans to borrowers via the internet, offering a completely digital and paperless origination, underwriting and servicing experience to our customers. This role will use an integrated approach to public relations, social media and content development and placement to develop a communications plan that drives growth of Lightstream’s presence online. This role will have both and indirect impact on loan volume, in terms of reputation/brand/awareness building, as well as a direct impact in terms of linked content and search engine optimization results.
Job Duties Include:
- Raising the online profile of LifeStream through the development and implementation of a public relations plan, including but not limited to news releases, proactive media, and special promotions. Working with leadership to refine strategy. Coordinating with appropriate company stakeholders, including SunTrust corporate communications to ensure synergy with corporate strategy and legal/regulatory compliance.
- Providing editing for a range of marketing needs, including web site content, partner marketing content opportunities, collateral, and advertising. Testing various approaches to content/creative to learn what drives loan acquisition. Will partner/direct outside creative agencies as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years experience in public relations and content management role and 2+ years experience in internet-based business.
- Experience in the latest social media strategies.
- Solid knowledge across a range of relevant marketing functions, i.e. public relations, social media, search engine optimization, content strategy, and copywriting.
To view the full job description and apply, please click here