Job Opportunity: Social Media Producer, KGTV San Diego13 Dec 2012, by IABC/SD News, Job Opportunity in
KGTV, San Diego’s ABC Affiliate, is seeking a Social Media Producer who will serve as a social media evangelist for the station’s news, programming and sales initiatives. The Digital Marketing Producer will also maximize the marketing content and messages across all digital platforms.
This position will work across multiple departments and must be a self starter who can inspire and lead other employees to engage in our digital efforts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of growing user interaction across platforms.
- Train and guide station staff on social media efforts
- Monitor and administer station social media pages
- Manage marketing content and inventory across all digital platforms
- Maximize social media opportunities for daily news, special events and station initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Apply online at scripps.com/careers