Job Opportunity: Supervisor Digital Operations, Sharp HealthCare18 Dec 2012, by IABC/SD News in
Candidate will oversee all of Sharp.com’s project management, information architecture and user experience for Sharp’s digital properties. Position will lead a team of digital strategists to determine prioritization of site enhancements and implement projects from conception through to completion. Candidate will continuously evaluate Sharp.com and make recommendations and set priority for website and mobile enhancements on content layout, templates, navigation, and other functionality.
The Supervisor Digital Operations will effectively use project management tools to plan, execute, and set targets and timelines to market Sharp’s brand and Sharp.com site features/functions in online channels. He/she will determine best use of team resources and manage multiple projects at once while determining and properly communicating priorities to the team. Position will create wireframes and site architecture templates to be utilized by designers, developers and content producers. They will own the creation of the “blue prints” for user interface designs for existing and new website concepts, and will work closely with the Web Development team to effectively communicate business needs and functionality requirements.
The Sharp Digital Marketing team consists of 13 people who oversee all strategy, design, content, research, enhancements and marketing of Sharp’s internal and external web and mobile properties. Although positioned in a large organization, the team functions like a web start-up with many roles cross-functional, and input and support across the department a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree required; minimum five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Five+ (5) years optimizing content layout for the web or web project management required.
- One (1) year of Project, Visio, and Photoshop preferred.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in requirements gathering for website functionality, documentation, marketing, or project management preferred.
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Solid background in web technologies, including content management systems, internal collaboration tools (SharePoint), project management and workflow processes preferred.
- Experience working on complex, large-scale websites that integrate database or CMS-driven content, application-like functionality, or ecommerce preferred.
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research preferred.