Since 1970, IABC has been the leading international organization for business communications specialists like you, to:
Make a Bigger Impact in Your Job
- Tap into the collective experience of your peers for new ideas, fresh insights and problem-solving assistance.
Find the Hidden Job Market
- Job listings and networking – both online and face-to-face – will help you uncover the hidden job market for communication professionals.
Sharpen the Saw
- Our professional development sessions cover a variety of topics in a relaxed and social setting. IABC’s website contains a robust library of how-to articles and case studies, available to members only.
Find Clients, Find Friends
- IABC is a great resource to find clients, vendors, mentors and friends.
- IABC inspires, develops and empowers people to create the channels, experience and platforms for people around the world to be heard.
Mark Schumann, 2009-2010 Chairman of IABC/International, explains what being an IABC member has given him over the past 32 years: a place to be connected to other communicators and a way to stay current in his field.