As a member of IABC, you have the opportunity to grow professionally by volunteering for the association and taking on leadership responsibilities.
IABC/San Diego has the following longer-term volunteer opportunities available:
- The Director of Brand oversees the artistic design of all marketing collateral.
- Work with the VP of Social Media and VP of General Communications to ensure brand materials are consistent and visually appealing across all communications.
- Creates and develops promotional material for IABC events and promotions across all channels, including web, social, email and print.
- Creates custom illustrations and other graphic elements.
- Develops design solutions to elevate awareness of IABC/San Diego initiatives.
- Assists VP, Programming & Events with various check-in duties
- Arrives 30 minutes early to PD events and stays through program
- Greets guests and provides assistance as necessary
- Assists with check-in process, including name badges, raffle program, etc.
- Collects name badges after the program for recycled use at next program
Note: If you’re interested in volunteering, but you don’t see a position here that works for you, contact email@example.com.