October is Member Month and we hope IABC helps you feel empowered to get involved and grow in this amazing profession.
We encourage you to take advantage of all your membership has to offer. IABC International has something for every business communicator!
Learning and networking opportunities include:
- IABC Advance – A professional development portal including free content from other chapters
- The Hub – A place to participate in conversations and join Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Catalyst – The online publication that includes articles and podcasts
- The upcoming master class webinar series: Digital Acumen for Business Communicators
- The only communication certification program in the world that’s International Organization for Standardization (ISO) compliant
We’re working hard to make sure your local chapter membership is as valuable as your international benefits. For the rest of the 2022-2023 IABC fiscal year, we will aim to alternate programming monthly between in-person networking events and virtual professional development events so you can meet new people and see old friends while also growing in your career. There’s still time to register for our October networking event. Watch our LinkedIn page for details on our November virtual learning event.
If you want to renew your membership or join for the first time, take advantage of this month’s savings – get 20% off international dues with an additional 10% off (25% total) for group memberships through October 31. No discount code is needed.
We would enjoy chatting with you to see how we can help maximize your member benefits and hope to see you at an event soon!