Job Duties Include (But Not Limited To):
- Ability to speak and interact confidently with clients, participate on conference calls and maintain high level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality of client information
- Participates in day-to-day media monitoring of client and industry news
- Creating editorial calendar lists, media lists, researching proactive media opportunities
- Building and consulting clients on social media marketing strategy and knowledge to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and YouTube
- Utilizing social media to promote client news/events, updating/creating pages for clients, content revisions for websites
- Editing website content, uploading videos, quality control of information for proofing
- Partnering with other KCD PR team members on content creation and support of marketing collateral materials, web site design and client events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Finance or related field
- Must possess previous PR agency or corporate PR/Marketing work experience
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office programs
- Editing web content via WordPress or other content management system is a plus, knowledge of how to make basic web content changes
- Elementary knowledge of financial services industry
- Superior, proven written and oral communication skills and a maniacal focus on detail
- Admin tasks such as copying, mailing, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, etc.
DOE. Competitive salary, 401(k) program with company match, direct deposit, company softball team, free coffee/tea bar, team outings.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. We will not provide relocation. No calls please, we’ll call candidates that we think fit best.