KCD PR is hiring a full-time Account Executive in our San Diego (Banker’s Hill) office to join a rapidly expanding boutique agency specializing in the financial services industry. We are experts at PR 3.0, or the culmination of PR, Marketing and Social Media and manage all three for our clients to perfection. The Account Executive works directly on a small team of two to four people (including the founder/President of the firm) on PR, Social Media and web marketing programs for our diverse roster of clients across the nation. This position promises to offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment, access to clients and the opportunity to grow with the firm. If you enjoy working with entrepreneurial clients on helping grow their business via PR/Marketing/Social media, we want to hear from you. Our office environment is a laid-back, fun setting which we collaborative with other like-minded PR professionals. We work hard and play hard — expect a fast paced day and plenty of opportunity to shine.
Job Duties Include:
- Participates in day-to-day media monitoring of client and industry news.
- Creating press releases, fact sheets and various other press materials.
- Pitching/conversing with local, regional and national business media on behalf of KCD PR clients.
- Key day-to-day contact for client, project management of 5-7 key client accounts.
- Managing social media pages for new clients and knowledge to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Youtube.
- E-Marketing management, blog posts and landing page content.
- Utilizing Social Media to promote client news/events updating/creating pages for clients, web content revisions for client web sites.
- Editing web site content, uploading videos, managing quality control of client work.
- Managing Account Coordinators/Interns and partnering with other KCD PR team members on content creation and support of collateral materials, web site design and client events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Communications, Marketing, Finance Business or related field).
- 3-5 years of Marketing/PR experience in an PR/Marketing agency or on the client side.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office programs.
- Editing web content via WordPress or other content management system is a plus, knowledge of how to make basic web content changes.
- Knowledge of financial media and financial terminology.
- Track record of media results success on local and national level.
- Experience managing multiple client accounts and a team of internal resources.
- Superior, proven written and oral communication skills and an obsession with detail-oriented results.
- Ability to speak with clients, participate on conference calls and maintain high level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Knowledge of Act-On or Hubspot marketing systems a plus.
DOE. Competitive salary, 401 (k) program with company match, direct deposit, company softball team, team outings to Padres games.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org attention: Human Resources.
No calls please. We’ll call candidates that we think fit best.