October is Member Month!
Join today and save 25%!
For 50 years, communication professionals have turned to IABC to connect with the people and insights they need to drive business results. Now more than ever is a great time to either join them or renew your membership and continue to be a part of the IABC community. IABC has the resources, community and connection you need to be successful, no matter the stage in your career.
Use the code IABC50 at checkout when you join or renew during October and you’ll receive a 25% discount on international dues.
Why Join IABC?
- This is your community. You may not know them yet, but IABC members are your colleagues, your friends, thought leaders, and your go-to professional resources. And they are all across the globe, ready to connect with you wherever you are.
- Your time is valuable and there is just never enough of it. IABC saves you time by providing the most cutting edge content and educational resources that allow you to find what you need quickly to solve your professional challenges, enhance your perspective, and stay abreast of innovations and trends in the field.
- Your career matters. Whether you are looking to enhance your current role or examining your next steps, IABC keeps you connected with people, recognition, credentials, and job opportunities to help move your career forward. IABC membership is a commitment to your career success.
- Local Chapters: Connect, learn and make new friends with communication professionals in your area by joining a local IABC chapter.
- World Conference: The IABC World Conference, June 27-30, 2021, will provide an opportunity to learn from experts in a multitude of communication areas, while also networking with colleagues who attend from around the world.
- Gold Quill Awards: The only global program designed to recognize the broadest spectrum of communicators. Submit your best work in areas as diverse as branding, research, employee engagement and social media.
- The IABC Academy: The IABC Academy offers webinars, online workshops and face-to-face training that help you stay current on topics that are important for professional and personal growth.
- GCCC Certificiation: The current CMP certification gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise.
- Catalyst: IABC’s digital magazine is now for members only and provides access to more in-depth content on leading-edge communication topics.
- Job Centre: Find hundreds of communication jobs at all levels of experience and discover your next career opportunity.
This is YOUR community. What are you waiting for? Join Now!