Move your Culture from Fear to Freedom; Engage employees with Comaford’s neuroscience techniques – An IABC Webinar – May 31, 201314 May 2013, by Be Heard Blog, IABC/SD News in
Building a SmartTribe Culture —
Communications Strategies to Influence and Engage
Webinar, Friday, May 31, 2013
When: Friday, May 31, 2013 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Fee: May 31, 2013
Neuroscience plays an increasing role in human behavior. From this science is it possible to influence and engage employees?
Christine Comaford, introduces us to the SmartTribe culture and how key neuroscience techniques can be applied to influencing outcomes with remarkable results. As communicators, we need to equip ourselves with the tools to build a SmartTribe culture.
During this webinar, Christine will explore a model of leadership that takes into account both the dynamics of teams and the individual leader in a company. Christine’s presentation will offer a cutting edge toolkit for leadership problem diagnosis and resolution, and human performance optimization.
Key topics include:
- The six most potent meta-programs that define a human being’s world
- How to communicate to someone in their exact meta-programs to influence, connect, and build deep trust
- How we use our attention (or lack of) and the 50-70% emotional impact it has on our company and people
- How we inadvertently trigger egos and erode trust and how to prevent/recover from this
- The 3 deadly traps every business must avoid as they navigate revenue Inflection Points
Learn more about Christine’s philosophy from her influential Forbes’ blog
Forbe’s Blog – Rapid Growth through Neuroscience and Business Strategy
Check out Christine’s soon to be released book SmartTribes: How Teams Become Brilliant Together at her website. Two lucky webinar participants will receive a copy! REGISTER TODAY.