Professional Development Highlights: Rebuilding Trust Through Communication12 Nov 2012, by Be Heard Blog, IABC/SD News in
Barthmuss outlined six strategies employed by his team at GM that successfully helped turned the tides:
- Go native – Address crises on a local level
- Win back the hearts and minds of people directly
- Embrace the evolving nature of media
- Measure what’s important (among other things, GM measured “butts in seats.”)
- Keep nay-sayers close and engaged
- Don’t take things personally
To request a copy of the presentation, please email us. We’d love to hear from you!
We hope to see you at the November 14th Professional Development Event: DATA-DRIVEN ONLINE MARKETING INTEGRATION FOR GROWING BUSINESSES.
By: Angie Robert