Show the World You’re a Communication Superhero – Silver Quill Awards 201327 Jun 2013, by Be Heard Blog, Homepage Feature, IABC/SD News in
It’s time to get the credit you deserve for going above and beyond the call of duty.
The Silver Quill Awards give professional communicators an opportunity to showcase their best work. By joining the prestigious ranks of the Silver Quill, you will show colleagues, clients and employers that you are one of the world’s most revered communication superheroes.
Enhancements to the Pacific Plains Region 2013 Silver Quill Awards include:
Easier entry process
- New timeline and submission deadline provides more time to submit your entry.
- Alignment with the Gold Quill Awards program deadlines (2014) makes it easier to go for gold.
- A new division and more categories offer more ways to highlight a wider variety of your communications expertise.
- Trained professionals evaluate entries using approved criteria for communication excellence. Constructive feedback plays a larger role in the new evaluation process.
Superheroes, Silver Quill is designed to show off your communication superpowers. Benefits of entering include:
- A stronger resume that will raise your professional profile.
- Street cred that takes your career potential through the roof.
- A reputation that precedes you.
- New respect from your boss for making a real difference.
- The personal brand of an innovator.
Show the world you’re a communication superhero by September 9 to receive early bird rates on Silver Quill registration.
Visit http://ppr.iabc.com/silver-quill/ to learn more about the 2013 Silver Quill Awards, or download the Silver Quill Call for Entries. http://ppr.iabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/F4_2013_SQ-Call4Entries.pdf