LATEST NEWSSee All
Several years ago when I was searching for a communications position, I ran across a year-old, veteran-run firm whose website stated that it was built on a foundation of legal, moral and ethical values.
New Event: From Unconscious Bias to Conscious Communicator
Thursday, September 24 @ 5:00 p.m.
Business communicators play an important role in fostering inclusion and belonging within an organization.
WHO IS IABC?
IABC is the association of choice for communication professionals around the world. Setting a standard of excellence since 1970, the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is a vibrant global membership association with a network of 12,000 members in more than 80 countries, representing many of the Global Fortune 500 companies. In San Diego, our chapter continues to grow and now has more than 120 members representing many of our city’s most recognized companies.
IABC serves professionals in the field of business communication, bringing together the profession’s collective disciplines. We deliver on the Global Standard in communication through our educational offerings, certification, awards program, resource library, online magazine and annual World Conference. We support our community of business communication professionals with innovative thinking, shared best practices, in-depth learning and career guidance.
Whether you’re a corporate communicator, independent consultant, academic or student, IABC has the resources, connections and learning opportunities you need to move your career forward. We give you the ability to connect to a global communication network, stay informed about emerging trends and best practices, learn from top experts, gain recognition for your outstanding work and join a community of communication professionals around the world who are striving to be the best in the profession. Our chapter serves as a vibrant resource for career growth, professional development, networking, mentorship and channels for you to Be Heard. As a member of IABC/San Diego, you have exclusive access to information, tools, resources and services that provide ideas and solutions for the business communications issues you face today and may face tomorrow.
- Member pricing on all IABC events
- Exclusive members-only networking opportunities
- Blogging/speaker opportunities
- Accreditation coaching
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Discounted pricing on industry events
- Opportunities to gain industry recognition through awards and certification
- Access to our Special Interest Groups
- Access to International community
New and renewal membership rates for 2015 are as follows:
- New Membership: $304 annual dues + $40 application fee JOIN NOW!
- Renewal Membership: $304 annual dues RENEW NOW!
- New/Renewal Student Membership: $49 annual dues JOIN NOW!
- *Transitional Membership: 50% off international dues JOIN NOW!*Professionals who have graduated from a degree program from an accredited institution in the last year are eligible for the student transition rate
For more information about membership options including corporate memberships and payment plans, click here.
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
BECOME A FEATURED MEMBER
IABC/San Diego members are from a variety of backgrounds and representing all facets of the communications profession. We enjoy highlighting our members on our website and social media so we can learn more about each other and help foster connections and networking opportunities. If you’d like to be featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.